In what order should I read Louise Penny books?
Louise Penny Books in Order: Inspector Gamache Books
- Book 1: Still Life.
- Book 2: Dead Cold / A Fatal Grace.
- Book 3: The Cruellest Month.
- Book 4: A Rule Against Murder / The Murder Stone.
- Book 5: The Brutal Telling.
- Book 6: Bury Your Dead.
- Book 7: A Trick of the Light.
- Book 8: The Beautiful Mystery.
Will there be a new Louise Penny book in 2021?
The Madness of Crowds: A Novel (Chief Inspector Gamache Novel, 17) Hardcover – August 24, 2021.
Should I read Inspector Gamache books in order?
Is it important to read the books in order? Well, it’s not essential. Each book is written to be self-standing, and most newcomers to the series have no difficulty picking up on issues that are explored in more depth in past books.
Are dead cold and a fatal grace the same book?
A Fatal Grace, by Louise Penny, published in Canada as Dead Cold, is the second novel in the Three Pines Mysteries series, which feature Inspector Armand Gamache.
Do you have to read Inspector Gamache in order?
Will there be an Inspector Gamache book in 2022?
The Madness of Crowds: A Novel (Chief Inspector Gamache Novel, 17) Paperback – May 24, 2022.
What should I read after Gamache?
If You Like… Inspector Gamache
- Maisie Dobbs. by Winspear, Jacqueline.
- Deadly Appearances. by Bowen, Gail.
- Death at La Fenice. by Leon, Donna.
- The Crossing Places. by Griffiths, Elly.
- Pirate King. by King, Laurie R.
- The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie. by Bradley, Alan.
- The Cuckoo’s Calling.
- The Quiche of Death.
What is the order of the Ann Cleeves Shetland books?
All of Ann Cleeves’ Shetland Books in Order
- Shetland Book 1 | Raven Black. Raven Black.
- Shetland Book 2 | White Nights. White Nights.
- Shetland Book 3 | Red Bones. Red Bones.
- Shetland Book 4 | Blue Lightning.
- Shetland Book 5 | Dead Water.
- Shetland Book 6 | Thin Air.
- Shetland Book 7 | Cold Earth.
- Shetland Book 8 | Wild Fire.