What is the best Civ in Civ 5?
These are the best civilizations in Civilization 5:
Is Civ VI better than Civ 5?
Now, Civilization VI stands far above Civ V in Steam’s player count. It’s actually the 24th most played game on Steam at the time of writing, and the highest strategy game on that list.
Can you liberate city-states from Venice?
Once purchased by a Merchant of Venice, a city-state becomes a puppet. It forever loses its city-state status and cannot be liberated, though another civilization can puppet or annex it through war.
What is the best Civ?
These are the best Civ 6 civs:
- Tomyris of Scythia.
- Teddy Roosevelt of America.
- Shaka of Zulu.
- Basil II of Byzantium.
- Frederick Barbarossa of Germany.
- Saladin of Arabia.
- Peter the Great of Russia.
- Seondeok of Korea.
Is Civ 5 or 6 better Reddit?
Really, they are both so good. It would be a real bummer if the more modern game was worse, wouldn’t it? Thankfully, for my money, Civ has consistently gotten better, and thats pretty remarkable. Civ 6 with all the expansions is a much, much better experience from start to finish than 5 ever was.
Can you liberate city states from Venice?
How do you make a good Merchant of Venice?
- Construct a Customs House (Great Person tile improvement)
- Conduct Trade Mission (When in a city-state, can produce a large amount of Gold and Influence.)
- Buy City-State (Purchases any City-State you are not at war with and in the territory of, and puts it and its units under your control.)
Can Venice capture cities?
Venice. You can never build or capture settlers. You can never annex conquered cities.