What is the Toshiba BIOS password?
Use a Backdoor Password An example of a Toshiba backdoor password is, unsurprisingly, “Toshiba.” When the BIOS prompts you to enter a password, entering “Toshiba” may allow you to access your PC and clear the old BIOS password.
How do I reset my Toshiba Satellite BIOS password?
How do I reset my Toshiba BIOS Supervisor password?
- Start your Toshiba laptop by pressing the power button and repeatedly hit F2 key to enter BIOS Setup program.
- Use the arrow key to move to Security tab and select Set Supervisor Password below.
- Press Enter key and put you current password.
How do I factory reset my Satellite c655?
Identify the F8 key at the top of the keyboard. Power on the computer and begin to tap on the F8 key about 1 time a second….The next menu will have the following items:
- Recovery of factory default software.
- Recovery of factory default software with user data.
- Erase the hard disk.
What is supervisor password on Toshiba laptop?
A supervisor password is used to restrict access to the BIOS. Once you set it on your Toshiba laptop, it will appear right after the computer is started or woken from Standby mode. Users without a correct BIOS supervisor password cannot make start Windows and make changes to system settings.
How do you bypass a BIOS password on a laptop?
BIOS passwords cannot be recovered. If you have forgotten one of the passwords that is set in the BIOS, resetting the CMOS or NVRAM helps reset the BIOS to factory default settings and remove the passwords from the BIOS. WARNING: Clearing the CMOS or NVRAM using a jumper resets the passwords in the BIOS.
What is Toshiba Supervisor password?
How do I wipe my Toshiba Satellite?
2. Factory reset a Toshiba laptop in Windows 8.1
- Open the Settings app in your laptop.
- Click Update and recovery on the left.
- Click Recovery on the left.
- You’ll see two options to factory reset your laptop:
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the reset.