What Napoleon said about Mother?
I SHALL GIVE YOU A GREAT NATION! It is a very famous quotation from Napoleon Bonaparte,”Give me good mothers and i shall give you a great nation!” When i was growing up, when i was still to start my school, i used to spend my day at home with my mother.
What is an education benefit?
Benefits of Education are Societal and Personal. Those who get an education have higher incomes, have more opportunities in their lives, and tend to be healthier. Societies benefit as well. Societies with high rates of education completion have lower crime, better overall health, and civic involvement. Poverty …
What are the benefits of continuing education for individual and society?
7 Benefits of Continuing Education Throughout Your Career
- Grow Your Income with Continuing Education.
- Continuing Education Leads to Better Networking.
- Professional Development for Better Job Opportunities.
- Climb the Career Ladder through Continuing Education.
- Stay Sharp and Healthy Inside and Outside the Office.
- Develop New Professional Interests.
Should we change the present system of education in our country?
– Schools and institutes should focus more on the development of an individual. – Schools and institutes with education should teach values and manners. – The system is automatically changing and including new and moder options to help students to improve their skills.
What is lacking in our present education system?
Lack of Interest. 90% of the education is theoretical with minuscule scope for practical learning and research on the part of the pupils. There is no space for creative learning and thinking and students are always bound to a specific syllabus and are not really encouraged to go out and about their seems.
What are the advantages of having an educated mother?
An educated mother is more likely to have awareness and knowledge about health and would ensure that her children get good diet, receive proper healthcare, timely vaccination, etc. and develop into strong and healthy adults, which forms the backbone for socio-economic advancement of individuals and society.
What is the importance of continuing education?
Many professions require continuing education because they have specific training that is crucial to your success. Without this education, there’s no way for you to qualify for or succeed in a position. Learning new skills through continuing education is key to being prepared for a career transition.
What is the difference between continuing education and professional development?
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are awarded to a person for successfully completing a formal training program, frequently to further one’s professional knowledge. Professional Development Hours (PDHs) are awarded to a person based on contact hours of a presentation or training class.
What are the types of continuing education?
Common Types of Continuing Education:
- Earning a GED.
- Postsecondary Degrees (associate, bachelor’s or graduate)
- Professional Certification.
- On-the-job Training.
- Military Training.
- Corporate Training and Universities.
- Extension Schools.
- English as a Second Language.
What is meant by continuing education?
Continuing education are courses that let you develop your knowledge and skills in a specific area. Continuing education courses are offered to adults in the community by local school boards, colleges and universities. A course series is a group of courses on one subject.