Why does my Apple ID keep saying an unknown error occurred?
Why does my Apple ID keep saying an unknown error occurred? It is likely that your iCloud password may be incorrect which leads to verification failed an unknown error occurred. You can try to enter the login credentials of iCloud account on your iOS device.
How do you fix purchase failed An unknown error occurred?
On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app….To update expired cards:
- Sign in to https://pay.google.com with your Google Account.
- Find the payment method you are trying to use for the purchase.
- Check the expiration date of the payment methods listed.
- Remove or update any expired payment methods.
How do I fix App Store download errors?
Basic troubleshooting steps
- Check that you have a strong Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.
- Check your storage space.
- Check for Android system updates.
- Check if the app is available for your device.
- Uninstall & reinstall the app.
- Close & reopen the Play Store.
- Uninstall & reinstall Play Store updates.
- Restart your device.
How do I fix error connecting to Apple ID Server?
- Retry Your App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple Services Login.
- iPadOS & iOS Update: Get the Latest Apple Software Update.
- Make Sure You’re Connected to the Internet.
- Check the Apple System Status Page.
- Change Your Apple ID Password.
- Check Your Device’s Date & Time Settings.
- Do a Network Settings Reset.
Where do I verify my Apple ID?
Whenever you sign in with your Apple ID on a new device or browser, you’ll confirm your identity with your password plus a six-digit verification code….From your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name].
- Tap Password & Security.
- A message says “Account Details Unavailable.” Tap Get Verification Code.
Why can’t I install apps on my iPhone?
An iPhone that can’t download apps may signify that something is wrong with your Apple ID. If the connection between your iPhone and the Apple App Store is disrupted, signing out and signing back in may fix it. Go to Settings, tap your name at the top, and choose Sign Out at the bottom.