How do I fix a blue screen bad pool caller?
How to Fix Bad Pool Caller Error on Windows 10
- Restart your computer.
- Remove recently installed programs.
- Check for driver updates.
- Uninstall recent Windows updates.
- Use System Restore to revert the computer to a previous state.
- Boot to the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool to see if memory is to blame for the error.
What causes bad pool caller blue screen?
BAD POOL CALLER is a Blue Screen of Death error, often caused by hardware or software incompatibility, driver errors, or overclocking.
What is bad pool caller error?
The Bad Pool Caller error is a kind of Windows Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) error, often comes with a stop error code 0x000000C2. Windows operating system stores a series of needed files in the “data pool”. And the “data pool” allows your computer to read all needed files whenever it needs them.
What causes bad pool header?
BAD POOL HEADER 0x00000019 is a BSOD error that occurs when Windows experience a hardware problem with your system hard drive that contains the Windows OS. This hardware problem can occur due to aging or damaged system components such as hard drive and RAM, corrupt device drivers, and missing system files.
How do I fix uncorrectable blue screen Whea?
How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
- Get all the latest updates with Windows Update. Go to Start > Settings > Windows Update , and then select Check for updates.
- Try restoring Windows back to an earlier point in time.
How do I fix stop code bad pool header?
Fix error 0x19: Bad_pool_header
- Restart your PC by selecting the Start button, then select Power > Restart.
- See if you can open your newly install device or software icons.
- Make sure your PC has the latest updates.
- Visit the manufacturer’s website to install the latest driver.
How do I fix a bad pool header?
What’s a pool header?
A pool header issue is a problem with Windows memory allocation. Device driver issues are probably the most common, but this can have diverse causes including bad sectors or other disk write issues, and problems with some routers. (By theory, RAM problems would be suspect for memory pool issues).
How do I fix the Blue Screen of Death memory management?
Try these fixes:
- Update video card driver.
- Run a disk check.
- Run Windows memory diagnostic test.
- Check newly installed software and haardware.
- Scan for possible virus infection.
- Repair system files.
- Other options.
What does WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR mean?
Resolution. The error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR”stands for Windows Hardware Error Architecture. If you receive a blue screen error (also known as a stop code) with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, it means that a hardware issue has occurred on your computer.