How do I get a job with an intelligence agency?
How to Get a Job at the CIA and What It’s Like to Work There
- You must be a U.S. citizen.
- You must be physically in the United States.
- Don’t do drugs for at least 12 months before you apply.
- You will have to move to the Washington, D.C., area.
- You need at least a four-year degree with a 3.0 GPA.
How do you become a foreign intelligence officer?
Meet intelligence officer requirements.
- Earn a degree to become a commissioned officer in the United States military.
- Enlist and complete military training.
- Complete intelligence officer course.
- Meet intelligence officer requirements.
Do CIA agents work overseas?
Any experience you have living and working in a foreign country is also useful. A number of CIA agents work abroad, so it helps if you are used to adapting to a foreign culture. The CIA does offer undergraduate internships and co-ops.
Can foreigners work for the NSA?
Only U.S. citizens are eligible for NSA employment.
How do you join the CIA in Canada?
Our selection process is rigorous….What you can expect
- Résumé and online application.
- Pre-screening Interview.
- Competency Based Interview.
- Suitability Interview.
- Written Task and Second Language Testing.
- Psychological Assessment.
- Security Clearance.
Which country has best intelligence?
Countries by IQ – Average IQ by Country 2022
Can non US citizens work for CIA?
You Must Be a U.S. Citizen and at Least 18 Years of Age You must be a U.S. citizen or a dual-national U.S. citizen to work at CIA. If you are in the process of becoming a U.S. citizen, you can apply as soon as you are awarded citizenship, but not before. We do not help individuals apply for U.S. citizenship.