How do I send a picture in AOL Mail?
While composing an email in AOL Mail, position the cursor where you want the image to appear. In the Composition toolbar, select Insert pictures into your mail. Select the image file you want to insert, then choose Open. Or, double-click the file.
How do you attach photos to AOL app?
- Add attachments.
- Tap the Mail icon.
- From the subject line of the message you’re writing, tap the Attachment icon.
- Tap the Take photo or video or Choose existing.
- Save attachments.
- Tap the Mail icon.
- Tap the Attachment file icon in the message.
- Tap the Export icon.
How do I send a picture from my Iphone to AOL?
How to attach an image to email using the Photos app
- Click the Share button (the button that looks like an upward arrow coming out of a box).
- Click the Mail icon, this will attach the image within the body text of a new message.
- Enter the email address you’d like to send it to, write your message and hit Send.
How do I send pictures along with an email?
How to Attach a Picture to an Email in Gmail
- Log on to the Gmail website and tap Compose near the upper left corner.
- An email compose box will pop up on screen.
- Click the Attach files icon next to the Send button.
- A file browser window will open.
- Click Open.
- Your image will now be attached to your email.
How do I send an attachment in AOL email?
To send a file, attach the file to an email message:
- Select the Compose button to open a new message in AIM Mail or AOL Mail.
- Select Choose files to attach (look for the paperclip icon).
- Navigate to the file you want to attach.
- To attach another file, repeat the previous two steps.
How do I attach a photo to a file?
In the ribbon, select Insert > Pictures. Browse your computer or online file locations for the picture you want to insert. Select the picture, then select Insert.
How do I send an attachment in AOL?
Why can’t I send a picture from my iPhone to my email?
If you are emailing yourself a photo the photo may be too big of a file to handle over email. Your new iPhone may have taken the photo in a higher resolution. Try re sending the email (on WiFi) but dont tap actual size – try medium or large. if that doesn’t work try small.
Where is the share button on iPhone photos?
In the Photos tab or from within an album, tap Select and then select the photos and videos that you want to share. Tap the Share button , then tap Add to Shared Album . Choose the album where you want to share your photos. Then tap Post.
How do you send pictures from your phone to an email address?
Email Using an Android Open the photo app on your phone. In the photo gallery, long press each photo you would like to share until it shows as selected. A dot (or a check mark) will appear in the corner. Tap the Share icon and choose your desired email.
Why is my AOL email not sending attachments?
If your AOL mail attachment is not opening, log out of your AOL account and then restart your device. Once you have restarted the device, connect it to a stable internet connection. Then, log into your AOL mail account once again. Logging into the account again should help you download the desired attachments.