How do I use my Sony NW WS413?
Digital Music PlayerNW-WS413/WS414 Press and hold the button ( ) on the right ( ) side of your Walkman for about 3 seconds to turn on the Walkman. Hang the neckband over the top of your ears and behind your head. Place the headphone sections into your ears. Adjust your Walkman so it feels comfortable.
How do I reset my Sony NW WS413?
Digital Music PlayerNW-WS413/WS414 While pressing the button ( ) on the left ( ) side of your Walkman, press and hold the Next button ( ) on the right ( ) side of your Walkman for about 17 seconds. When resetting is completed, the lamp ( ) on the right ( ) side of your Walkman blinks in green twice.
How do I charge my Sony Walkman Bluetooth headphones?
Charging the battery
- Connect the USB cable (supplied) to the USB cradle (supplied). Then, attach the Walkman to the USB cradle. Make sure to connect the terminals ( and ).
- Connect the Walkman to a running computer via USB. You can check the charging status with the lamp ( ).
- Disconnect the Walkman from the computer.
How do I connect my Sony Walkman NW WS413 to my phone?
Using the Bluetooth Function
- Set the Walkman player and Bluetooth device to pairing mode. For an Android Walkman player, set the Bluetooth function to ON.
- Select the name of the Bluetooth device when it appears on the screen of the Walkman player. A message will appear showing that the connection is complete.
How do I listen to music on my Walkman?
Listening to music on a Walkman
- Connect the Walkman to the USB A port ( A).
- Tap the USB-A button. The speaker switches to USB-A mode and the USB-A indicator lights up in white.
- Press the (Play/Pause) button of the remote control to start playback.
- Tap the VOL (volume) –/+ button to adjust the volume.
How do I check the battery on my Sony Walkman?
Connect the Walkman to a computer or AC power supply, and check the screen of the Walkman. The battery indicator is displayed on the screen.
How do I turn on a Sony Walkman?
Press and hold the (Power) button for about 3 seconds to turn your Walkman on or off. After you turn off the power, make sure to slide the Power lock switch to lock the (Power) button.
Does Sony Walkman NW WS413 have Bluetooth?
Aside from music storage, it also offers GPS run tracking, a Bluetooth smartphone connection and a similar design and fit.
Can I transfer music from iPhone to Sony Walkman?
Connect your Walkman player to your computer using the supplied USB cable. Open the MUSIC folder of your Walkman player. Open the Apple iTunes software. Drag-and-drop the music you want to transfer from the Apple iTunes software to the MUSIC folder of your Walkman player.