How do you make popcorn balls with candy corn?
Either melt the candy corn and heavy cream in a microwave-safe bowl or in a double boiler. Once the candy corn is completely melted, pour it over top of the popcorn. Quickly stir until the popcorn is thoroughly coated. Butter your hands or oil them and begin squeezing the popcorn into balls.
How do you make Halloween popcorn balls?
How to make Halloween Popcorn Balls:
- Pop popcorn and remove kernels.
- Melt butter and marshmallows then stir in food coloring.
- Stir popcorn and marshmallows together.
- Stir in M&Ms and sprinkles.
- Roll into balls then add more sprinkles.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Can candy corn be melted down?
Frozen candy corn works wonders in baked goods, pancakes, and waffles, or just for snacking. Candy corn is also great melted…. yes, melted candy corn can do magic in the kitchen and bring out the mad scientist in you. Add to glass container, heat in microwave for 30 seconds.
How do you make toffee popcorn balls?
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil or coconut oil.
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels.
- 1/4 cup butter 1/2 stick.
- 1/2 cup sugar.
- 10 ounces mini marshmallows.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
- 8 ounces toffee bits.
How do you melt candy corn?
Place candy corn, water, and maple syrup in a medium saucepan. Melt candy corn over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. If the syrup seems too thick, add a bit more water until you reach a desired consistency. Let cool and serve over your favorite breakfast carbs.
How do you make popcorn balls with marshmallows?
- Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish. Set aside.
- Add vegetable oil to a 4 quart saucepan, and heat over high heat. When oil is hot, add popping corn.
- Melt butter In a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir in marshmallows and cook until melted, stirring constantly.
- Let mixture cool slightly.
- Form popcorn into 8 balls.
How do you make holiday popcorn balls?
- 12 cups popped popcorn.
- 10 ounces miniature marshmallows.
- 1 cup white chocolate chips.
- 4 tablespoons butter.
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract.
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candies or candy canes (if desired, plus additional for outside of popcorn balls)
- Additional butter for greasing hands.
What happens if you bake candy corn?
Candy corn is prone to burning, melting, and turning into a hot, crispy, lacey mess if baked directly on a hot tray. The candy corn that’s in the interior of the cookies should not melt or run, provided your dough was chilled before baking.
What is the best way to melt candy corn?
How to Melt Candy Corn in The Microwave. Microwave the candy corn in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second intervals, stirring in between each interval, until smooth and melted. This will take about 2 minutes.
How do you make soft caramel popcorn balls?
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. I like to divide mine between 2 bowl for easier mixing.
- In a sauce pan, combine brown sugar, butter, and corn syrup.
- While stirring, bring to a boil again and boil for 2 minutes.
- Mix popcorn to even coat with the caramel.
- Repeat with remaining popcorn.
How do you soften hard candy corn?
In a large microwave proof bowl (that will fit in your microwave), heat the candy corn in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until candy corn begins to melt. Add in the white chocolate chips and continue to microwave, in 30-second intervals, until soft.