How do you write a good introduction to a blog?
Here are six good hooks to use in your blog post introductions.
- Start with an interesting fact. “Niagara Falls has traveled 7 miles upstream in the past 12,000 years.
- The end of the story first.
- Use an anecdote.
- Ask a (worthwhile) question.
- Go for the cliffhangers.
- Gentle confrontation can be a friend.
How do I write a personal blog?
The technical setup when starting a personal WordPress blog
- Sign up for web hosting (I recommend Bluehost).
- Choose a hosting plan.
- Pick a domain name for your personal blog.
- Complete your hosting registration.
- Make sure WordPress was installed during the hosting account setup.
- Log in and write your first blog post.
What makes a successful blog?
Top tips for a successful blog
- Getting started. Choosing a blogging platform is your first challenge.
- Consider integration.
- Find a niche.
- Write about what you love.
- Offer value.
- Focus on marketing.
- Encourage interaction.
- Make commenting easy.
Is a blog worth it?
The answer is still YES! According to the latest blogging stats, blog posts are among the most shared content online. Blogging definitely isn’t dead and you can still make money from it in 2020. So, if you want to start a blog business this year, keep reading.
What blogs are trending?
Fitness Blogs Fitness blogs has been a hot trend since they cover important topics like health and general fitness. People all over the world rely on the internet to seek advice on how to stay fit. It’s a great opportunity for fitness instructors to start a fitness blog and get clients online.
How do I promote my first blog post?
How to Promote Your Blog
- Repurpose your content.
- Build links to your site.
- Create a UTM link to track marketing campaigns.
- Share your blog on social media.
- Answer questions on Quora.
- Post on subreddits.
- Flip posts to Flipboard.
- Reach out to influencers.
How do you start off a blog?
So, here are five ways to open your post that will capture the reader’s imagination and pull them deeper into your content.
- Ask a question.
- Share an anecdote or a quote.
- Invoke the mind’s eye.
- Use an analogy, a metaphor, or a simile.
- Cite a persuasive statistic.
What are the steps in blogging?
We can simplify the process of starting a blog by breaking it down into 5 major steps.
- Step 1: Decide on what you will blog about.
- Step 2: Decide on the blogging platform and web hosting that you will use.
- Step 3: Set up your blog: design it, tweak it.
- Step 4: Make it live!
- Step 5: Write great content.
Can I blog about my life?
Yes, you really can write a blog about you and your life, and people will read it, but there are a few important specifications to consider.
Where should I write my first blog?
Tell about the most important things you wish you’d known when you started. Write a detailed review on a product that you used. Reach out to fellow-bloggers and ask them to share with you their ideas for blog posts. Write a checklist of how to do something.