What alcohol mixes well with cider?
What alcohol is good with apple cider? Apple cider pairs really well with dark spirits, like rum, whiskey, bourbon, and brandy. However, you can also combine it with other spirits, liked Vodka (regular or flavored) or even Mezcal or Tequila.
What kind of alcohol goes with hot apple cider?
We recommend spiking apple cider with either whiskey or rum. Whiskey will give your spiked cider a spicier warm taste, while rum will give it a sweeter taste.
What drink mixes with apple cider?
What’s In A Bourbon Apple Cider Cocktail?
- Apple cider.
- Lemon juice.
- Ginger beer or ginger ale.
- Apple slice, thyme sprig and cinnamon stick for garnish.
How do you make Halloween cider?
Hot Apple Cider with Shrunken Apple Skulls
- 4 cinnamon sticks.
- 1 small orange.
- 7 small Granny Smith apples (about 2 lbs/1 kg)
- 2 small lemons, divided.
- whole cloves (optional)
- 1 gallon (3.78 L) fresh apple cider.
- ½ cup (125 mL) pure maple syrup.
- 2 cups (500 mL) spiced rum or 1½ cups (375 mL) cinnamon whiskey (optional)
Can you mix cider and vodka?
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour in the vodka, followed by the cider. Shake until chilled, and strain the mixture into a cocktail glass.
What can I add to cider?
Beyond Cinnamon: 5 Delicious Things to Add to Your Hot Apple…
- 5-Spice. My local spice shop makes a whole spice 5-spice blend which is perfect for hot cider.
- Chili. Float a dried chili de arbol or other spicy chili in your hot cider to add another layer of warmth.
- Maple Syrup.
What rum goes with apple cider?
What is the Best Rum to Put in Apple Cider? Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum has bold flavors of cloves and cinnamon spice finished with vanilla and oak and is light on sweetness. At times, you can pick up hints of toffee and caramel, which would be perfect with hot apple cider.
Does vodka go with apple cider?
This Apple Cider and Vodka Cocktail will become your favorite house drink for fall. It’s full of seasonal flavors like apples, figs, and cinnamon. Perfect for cool nights by the fire.
How do you make alcoholic Halloween punch?
Pour the cranberry juice, pineapple juice, lemonade concentrate, and ginger ale, and vodka, if using, into a punchbowl and stir. Make sure you leave enough room for your spooky ice sculptures!
What is in spiked apple cider?
- 1 gallon unfiltered apple juice or apple cider.
- 1 large orange, cut into 1/4” slices.
- 3 cinnamon sticks.
- 4 star anise.
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves.
- 1 tablespoon whole allspice.
- 1” ginger root, sliced.
- 1 1/2 cups spiced rum (I used Captain Morgan)
What is cider and vodka called?
We may get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. Okay, this cocktail is so simple you can probably guess from the name what’s in it. Yep, you got it – vodka and apple cider.