What is personal blogging?
The personal blog is an ongoing online diary or commentary written by an individual, rather than a corporation or organization. A type of weblog in which posts are written and published by more than one author.
How can I make my personal blog interesting?
5 Ways To Make Your Blog More Interesting
- Avoid the “Wall Of Text” Keep your content broken up into bite-size chunks.
- Use Examples. This is particularly useful when writing a how-to blog post.
- Be You. The most interesting blog posts are the ones where the writer’s personalty shows though.
- Use Statistics.
- Write About Specific Challenges or Problems.
- To Wrap Up.
What should I post on my personal blog?
Creative Blog Post Ideas
- Do a (number) by a (certain age) post.
- Put together a gif-filled post.
- What would you love to learn how to do?
- Write a parody post of some sort.
- Set up a contest on your blog.
- Use questions on forums as blog ideas.
- Find the best jokes in your niche and share them in a blog post.
Who is the best blogger in India?
10 Top Indian Bloggers
- Amit Agarwal. Amit Agarwal (Image source: instagram.com)
- Harsh Agrawal. Harsh Agarwal founder of ShoutMeLoud (Image source: facebook.com).
- Faisal Farooqui.
- Shradha Sharma.
- Varun Krishnan.
- Srinivas Tamada.
- Ashish Sinha.
- Arun Prabhudesai.
How do u start a blog?
How to Start a Successful Blog in 5 Steps
- Choose your blog name and get your blog hosting.
- Start your blog by adding WordPress.
- Pick a simple theme to make your blog your own.
- Add two key blogging plugins to find your readers and track stats.
- Write compelling content to create a blog that your readers love.
How do I start an advice page?
6-step guide to advice blogging
- Choose a memorable name.
- Buy a hosting plan.
- Choose a blog platform.
- Design your advice blog.
- Customize it with plugins.
- Start writing!
What your first blog post should be?
In your first blog post, tell your readers who you are, what your blog is about and why you are blogging. Even a short introductory paragraph can be enough to give your readers an idea of what they can expect.. Making the decision to start a blog is easy.
How do I create a personal blog?
How to Start a Blog in 6 Steps
- Pick a blog name. Choose a descriptive name for your blog.
- Get your blog online. Register your blog and get hosting.
- Customize your blog. Choose a free blog design template and tweak it.
- Write & publish your first post.
- Promote your blog.
- Make money blogging.
What is shout loud?
I started ShoutMeLoud as a passion, and now it’s empowering more than 900,000+ readers globally by helping to live a boss-free life via blogging & digital marketing. You will find free content around Blogging, SEO, WordPress, Web-hosting and making money online. You can read more about SML at the “ About ” page.
How can I make my marriage blog stronger?
Dive in and make your marriage so much more.
- Marriage 365. When Casey and Meygan’s parents had a grand total of eight divorces, they say that you’d think they would be the harshest critics of marriage.
- Fierce Marriage.
- Unveiled Wife.
- Simple Marriage.
- Happy Wives Club.
- Married & Young.
How do you become advice columnist?
To start off as an Advice columnist, you will need good writing skills and a basic understanding of human nature besides an interest in social work. So, apply for a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects, like Journalism, Communications, Psychology or Social work to get the right education for fitting the job role.
How do personal blogs make money?
Let’s dive in and see how you can make a profit with your blog.
- Monetize with CPC or CPM Ads.
- Sell Private Ads.
- Include Affiliate Links in Your Content.
- Sell Digital Products.
- Use it as a Content Marketing Tool for Your Business.
- Sell Memberships.
- Use it to Build Your Credibility.
- Share the Infographic.
What are the five types of blogs?
To help you identify the best type of blog for you, here are five of the most common types of blogs.
- Personal Blog. As the name implies, a personal blog is about the person who runs the blog.
- Business Blog.
- Affiliate Blogs.
- Niche Blog.
- 5. News Blog.
Do photography blogs make money?
Photography bloggers can make thousands to millions – all depending on their focus niche, style, income streams, and so on. Take Eric Kim for example.
Who is Harsh Agrawal?
Harsh Agrawal is the Fountainhead and CEO of ShoutMeLoud, an award-winning blog that aims at helping people be their own boss. He has partnered with innumerable international companies to promote their online businesses and is one of the most active members on the Indian blogging scene.
How do I start a marriage blog?
5 Tips for Creating a Successful Marriage Blog
- Transparency and Honesty. You’ll quickly discover that people want to hear the things everyone else is afraid to talk about.
- Focus on the Small In Your Marriage Blog. Let’s face it.
- Bring on the Experts.
- Put on Your Tech Hat.
- Stay Active and Stay Social.
- Start Today.
How do I start my own column?
Get Your Own Column in 5 Steps or Less
- ONE: DECIDE. Who do you want to write for?
- TWO: STUDY. Not that you’ve found the most successful writers, pay attention!
- FORE: PLAY. Before you publish anything, online or otherwise, sit down and write out a few sample columns.
- FIVE: GET THE WORD OUT!