Who has the best student section in college basketball?
1. Duke’s Cameron Crazies. The Cameron Crazies’ name is an understatement in every form of the word. The Crazies are the loudest, craziest, most dedicated fans in the college basketball world.
What is the best student section in the country?
1. Penn State. This student section is the best in the country and for a night game that is also a whiteout, there is nobody even close to what this student section has to offer. Beaver Stadium is one of the largest and loudest in the entire country.
What is Live Mas student section?
Four years ago, Taco Bell decided to give the biggest game in College Football back to the biggest fans…the students. That’s why we created the Live Más Student Section – a section in the College Football Playoff games reserved especially for 500 students of each school and we cover the costs for their tickets.
What is the loudest arena in college basketball?
Allen Fieldhouse –
Allen Fieldhouse – Kansas 13, 2017, 16,300 fans in attendance at Allen Fieldhouse set the Guinness World Record for the loudest crowd roar at an indoor sporting event (130.4 decibels). The Allen Fieldhouse, at the University of Kansas, is home to the Kansas Jayhawks men’s and women’s basketball teams.
What is the best arena in college basketball?
Ranking The 5 Best US College Basketball Arenas
- McKale Memorial Center (Arizona Wildcats)
- Dean E. Smith Center (North Carolina Tar Heels)
- Hinkle Fieldhouse (Butler Bulldogs)
- Cameron Indoor Stadium (Duke Blue Devils)
- Allen Fieldhouse (Kansas Jayhawks)
Who won the student section?
Penn State students were once again recognized by ESPN after Penn State’s 28-21 White Out victory over Michigan. The student section made its presence felt immediately in the game, as the noise forced Jim Harbaugh to take a timeout before the Wolverines’ first play from scrimmage.
What is the richest college football team?
Texas Tied for Richest College Football Program
- Texas (Tie) – $147.
- Texas A&M (Tie) – $147M.
- Michigan – $139M.
- Alabama – $134M.
- Ohio State – $132M.
- Oklahoma – $129M.
- Georgia – $125M.
- Notre Dame $120M.