Why are my playlists not syncing to my iPod?
On your device, tap on the Settings app to open it. Scroll down until you reach the “Music” icon and tap it. Select “Music” from your Settings menu. Next to “Sync Library,” ensure the option is toggled off.
Why is my iTunes library not syncing to my iPod?
Check your settings and network connection on all of your devices: Make sure that your devices have the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, macOS, or iTunes for Windows. Make sure that Sync Library is turned on for all of your devices. Connect all of your devices to the Internet.
How do I sync a playlist from iTunes to my iPod?
Just plug in your iPod, select it in the Source list, and then click the Music tab. In the Sync Music area, click the button for “Selected playlists” and then turn on the checkboxes for the playlists you want your iPod to grab from the collection in iTunes.
Why are my Apple Music playlists not syncing?
Go to Settings > Music. Turn on Sync Library. If you don’t subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match, you won’t see an option to turn on Sync Library.
Why are my playlists not showing on iTunes?
Make sure that you’re signed in with the Apple ID and password that you use with Apple Music and to make purchases from the iTunes Store. Check to see if your Apple Music subscription is active. Check to see if the purchases are hidden, then unhide them. Learn what it means if songs appear in gray text.
How do I get my iTunes playlist from my computer to my iPhone?
How to Transfer a Playlist From iTunes to an iPhone XR
- Open the iTunes app on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Inside iTunes, check if your device is selected.
- Tap “Music.”
- Tap “Sync music.”
- Tap “Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres.”
- Choose the playlists you want to sync.
Why did my Apple Music playlist disappear?
It is most likely that there is something wrong with iCloud Music Library, so that iPhone cannot scan or unload anything to Apple Music. ☹ An expired Apple Music subscription. If your subscription is outdated, all the playlists on Apple Music will be gone.
How do I transfer music from iPhone to iPod?
Transfer Music from iPhone to iPod Touch/Shuffle/Nano Using iTunes
- Download and install the latest version of iTunes on computer.
- Run iTunes and plug in the iPhone > Tap Trust or enter the passcode on iPhone if asked.
- Click File > Choose Devices > Select Transfer Purchases from “XXX”.
- Unplug iPhone and plug in iPod.
How do I sync Playlists between Apple devices?
Sync music to your device
- Connect your device to your Mac.
- In the Finder on your Mac, select the device in the Finder sidebar.
- Click Music in the button bar.
- Select the “Sync music onto [device name]” checkbox to turn on syncing of your music.
How do I add a new playlist to my iPod?
Create playlists on iPod touch
- Tap Library, tap Playlists, then tap New Playlist.
- Touch and hold a song, album, or playlist; tap Add to a Playlist; then tap New Playlist.
- On the Now Playing screen, tap. , tap Add to a Playlist, then tap New Playlist.
How do I sync my Apple Music playlists across devices?
In the Music app on your Mac, choose Music > Preferences, click General, then select the Sync Library checkbox. If you don’t see this option, sign in to Apple Music using your Apple ID. You must be an Apple Music subscriber to access your music on your other devices using Sync Library.
How do I sync my iTunes playlist to my iPhone?
Click Music in the button bar. Select the “Sync music onto [device name]” checkbox to turn on syncing of your music. With the checkbox selected, syncing is set to transfer all your music to your device. To sync a selection of music, click “Selected playlist, artists, albums, and genres.”