Why is my Canon printer not printing via WIFI?
If there have been no changes to your wireless network (new router, new password for your router, etc.), turn off and unplug your printer. Unplug your wireless router for 15 seconds, then plug it back in. After it has fully initialized, plug the printer back in and power it on. Try to print again.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma Wireless printer to my computer?
WPS Connection Method
- Make sure that the printer is turned on. Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Make sure that the lamp next to this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
How do I Print a test page on a Canon printer without a computer?
The nozzle check pattern can be printed from the printer itself.
- With the printer on, load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the Auto Sheet Feeder.
- Hold down the RESUME/CANCEL button until the POWER lamp flashes green twice, and then release it immediately.
How can I test my printer?
How to print a test page from Windows:
- Go to Devices and Printers.
- Choose your printer model and right click to open drop down.
- Click Printer Properties.
- Select Print Test Page and click OK.
- A test print will be sent to your printer.
How do I reset the Wi-Fi on my Canon printer?
Turn the printer off and back on. Press and hold the Wi-Fi button (A) until the ON ((B) lamp flashes, release the button. Press and release the Color Start (C) button. Press and release the Wi-Fi (A) button.
How do I know if my printer is connected to Wi-Fi?
To check if your printer is connected to your network: Print a Wireless Network Test report from the printer control panel. On many printers pressing the Wireless button allows direct access to printing this report.